Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Work

I just realized that a few weeks ago I uploaded these photos,
and wrote this entry but forgot to publish the post!
So its a few weeks late, but here is what I wore for a causal day at work:




Shirt: Layers Clothing (Now out of business)
Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters (www.ae.com) Still available
Jeans: AG Jeans (www.Nordstrom.com) Similar styles available
Boat Shoes: Daniel Gray (www.shoebuy.com) Still available
Hair Pin: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Kitson store in LA)
 
My favorite thing about this sweater is the zipper detail.
I love how a simple thing like a zipper on a pocket, can
take a regular black boyfriend cardigan and make it just a
tad more exciting!
I have way too many cardigans, but I love how unique this one is!

No comments:

Post a Comment