Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Coffee Date

Last week, I got to have a fun coffee date with an adorable friend of mine. I had to meet my friend straight from work. So I needed to look professional and fun! I always love a good cardigan, (have a mentioned that yet? ;)) And the one I wore on this day is one of my favorite purchase from the big Nordstrom sale last summer. I love the bright pick with the oatmeal color. The earrings I bought from Claire's when I needed them for my Halloween costume one year. I surprisingly find my self wearing them a lot! The only problem is if I hold my phone to my ear they fall right off. Anyone have any ideas about how to fix that? I love a good suggestion!
Here is what I wore to my coffee date:
Striped Cardigan- Halogen (Nordsrom)
Button Up Shirt- J.Crew Outlet (similar styles still available at www.jcrewfactory.com)
Jeans- AG Jeans "The Stilt" (similar styles still available at Nordstrom.)

Oxfords- Not Rated (Journeys)

"Pearl" Earrings: Claire's Boutique
 

No comments:

Post a Comment