Thursday, November 21, 2013

Macy's One Day Sale

Ok guys, I got into a bit of shopping trouble yesterday. Trust me, I was not planning on attending the Macy's One Day Sale. I really wasn't.  The problem  began when I went in to do a merchandising project. Well, the  problem actually began with that elephant sweatshirt. I have loved that elephant sweatshirt since I first saw it a few months ago. The problem was it was $80. Call me crazy, but that seemed a little pricy for a sweatshirt. Let me also tell you that for my job I visit pretty much every Macy's and Dillard's in/near SLC. I visit these stores many times a month. Every time I was at one of these stores I would check on my sweatshirt. Check to see if it was on sale yet and if they still had my size. And today at the Macy's One Day Sale it was FINALLY one sale. Original price: $79.50 Price I paid: $39.80 I really have no excuses for the other purchases, besides I loved them. And in all fairness, I had been eyeing them for quite sometime too. Just not as diligently as I had the elephant sweatshirt.

Heart Blouse by QMack
Original Price: $79.00
Sale Price: $33.18
I love it because it reminds me of something Spencer Hastings
from Pretty Little Liars would wear.

Cardigan by Maison Jules
Orginal Price: $79.00
Sale Price $47.40
I loved how soft it was. Also it was 100% cotton,
Which means its less likely to pill and easy to wash.
(Never, ever, ever buy acrylic. Trust me on this one. Pill city.)

Elephant Sweatshirt by Lucky Brand
 Orginal Price: 79.50
Sale Price $39.80
You guys know I love my animal motifs!
 
 
So what do you guys think? Which find do you like the best? Did you snag anything for yourself at the Macy's One Day Sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment