Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Dinner Style -Look One!

With Thanksgiving this week Kaya and I thought it would be fun to show you some outfits we think would be great to wear to Thanksgiving dinner. I'll post mine today then check back tomorrow to see what Kaya came up with!
 I love how this shirt is a great mix of two of my favorite things. Peter Pan collars and stripes.
The collar helps keep the look dressy and the stripes add a touch of fun!
When wearing mostly neutral colors its always fun to add a bright color somewhere. In this case I added a bright pop of color with the nail polish. How are you celebrating Thanksgiving this year?
And more importantly, what will you wear there?
No matter how you choose to spend this day, be it with family, friends, your pets, by yourself, or maybe even working, I hope you get a least a few minutes to reflect on the things you are grateful for. Because after all, that is what the holiday is really about. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment