Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lunch Date With My Mom.

Last Sunday I hade a lunch date with my mom, then after we headed over to support my favorite soccer team RSL on their quest to advance in the playoffs. We had lunch at one of my favorite locally owned places, Ret Butte CafĂ©. It was a beautiful warm sunny day, but I knew it would get chilly at the game so I choose to wear a pair of my favorite AG skinny jeans with a new oversized striped sweater I picked up when I visited LA a few weeks ago. The booties or shorty boots as I like toc all them I also picked up in California. I loved their rugged look and zipper detail. I knew my mom would hate that the zipper doesn't actually zip. She does. Lastly, as I often seem to do, I then threw on my favorite locket to help dress up my look a bit. Lunch was delicious and RSL won, so I'd say it was a pretty good day!
Here is what I wore:


Locket- Brand Unknown (Similar styles available at Nordstrom)
Sweater- Madewell (Still available on www.Madewell.com)
Jeans- AG "The Stilt" (Similar styles available at Nordstrom)
Shoes- Cathy Jean  (Bought at the Cathy Jean store at Fashion Island in Newport Beach)
Cathy Jean has lots of shoes on sale right now.
Check their website out at www.cathyjeanshoes.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment