Thursday, February 27, 2014

Product Review: butter LONDON in Petrol

butter LONDON
 Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat
3 Free Nail Lacquer in Petrol
Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat
 
Awhile back I picked up the butter LONDON 'Backstage Basics' Customizable Set.
(Find it at Nordstrom )
I am pleased to report I am thrilled with the results!
The color is so fun and the combo of the three butter LONDON products works great!
I had it on 6 days before I noticed major chipping.
All three layers dried fast and the polish went on smooth and didn't streak.  
Two other great things about butter LONDON is that it is made in the USA
and that it is not tested on animals.
(This is a major selling point for me because I don't buy products tested on animals.)
Butter London comes in a ton of really fun colors and I can't wait to try out more of them!
Visit the butter LONDON site.
 
Do you have a favorite nail polish?
Tell us about it!
We would love to hear about it and maybe even feature your review on the blog!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy Mummy is my favorite butter London color.

    ReplyDelete