Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lunch With Friends

A couple weeks ago (when we still had snow here...) I went to lunch with my good friend Trixi and our friend Derek who was visiting from NYC. We went to this great restaurant called Mazza that is absolutely delicious. It was great catching up with them!

I have this thing that if I don't wear something in my closet I have to get rid of it. (Okay, lets say I'm trying REALLY hard to do this. It's easier said then done!) Hence the faux fur vest I am wearing in todays post. It's not my favorite, yet I never get rid of it when I do closet clean outs.

Faux fur isn't really my thing. I feel weird wearing it, it scares my pets, and I constantly worry people will think its real. That said, I bought this vest a few years back for a Halloween costume where I was a wolf, and every now and then I force myself to wear it in order to get my moneys worth and allow it to keep living in my closet.

Here is what I wore to lunch:



Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: Madewell (Available at www.Madwell.com)
Plaid Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Faux Fur Vest: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Dylan George (Nordstrom Rack)
Boots: Merona (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment