Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kate Middleton Inspired

The other day at work a girl I work with was pursuing photos of the beautiful Kate Middleton. Every since she burst onto the style scene I feel like I often find myself saying. "This is SO Kate Middleton. I have to have it!" Such was the case with the blazer I wore to work. I was digging through the clearance rack a few years back at Nordstrom Rack when a friend of mine found this gem. I am obsessed with this blazer, yet somehow I always forget to wear it!
Well after spending a good chuck of my day looking at Kate's photos with my coworker. I was inspired. So here is what I wore that was inspired by the stunning Duchess of Cambridge.
Who do your draw your style inspiration from?





Hoop Earrings- Nordstrom Brand
Necklace- J.Crew Factory
Shirt- Stem (Nordstrom)
Blazer- Gibson (Nordstrom Rack)
(Gibson makes the BEST blazers and you can usually
find them at Nordstrom Rack for a reasonable price.)
Bracelet- Madewell
Riding Pants- Leith (Nordstrom)
 Boots-  Merona (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment