Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Paint it Black -Kaya's 5 Fashion Must Haves for Fall 2013

As you will come to discover, Heidi and I have very different styles.
Yesterday she posted her top 5 for fall.
Here are mine. (Keep in mind, I love color, but all these fabulous pieces are easily interchangeable!) .
paint it blackA

Number 1- black leggings. I wear black leggings vastly more than anything else during fall and winter. They go with everything, keep me warm, and help polish off my silhouette.
 Number 2- Cardigan Sweater Easy to layer, warm, and classic. Don't be afraid of buying these in trendy colors or patterns.
Number 3- Black knee high boots. I'm in love with footwear, and this is my go to boot for fall. Again, black goes with everything, the shape is flattering, and they can easily be dressed up or down. Number 4-square scarf. There are so many ways to tie a scarf, have fun with it! Square is my favorite shape because it has so many possibilities. Have fun with the color, use that as your bold accessory if you don't wear a lot of jewelry.
 Number 5- black peacoat. This is the finishing touch when pulling your pieces together. It adds a touch of simple sophistication, and can be worn with just about everything in your closet. Use a fun broach on your coat, or colorful scarf to add some interest.

1 comment:

  1. All Back is my work uniform. This is great!

    ReplyDelete