Friday, September 6, 2013

Avenues Bistro, Al Fresco

Today I got to go to lunch with one of
my best girlfriends at an
adorable little spot called Avenues Bistro.
It had the most charming outdoor patio and the
food was delicious!
I've had the dress I wore hanging
in my closet with the tags on it since June!
I thought I better wear it ASAP
before it gets to cold.
Fun fact about this dress,
Its original price was $130
When I stumbled upon the dress, it had
been marked down to $90.
With an additional 30% off
Plus, Madewell  (like its parent company J.Crew)
offers a 15%teacher/student discount.
Meaning I paid about $50 for it!
That's a steal!
Anyway, here is what I wore:
 


 
 
Sunglasses- Stella McCartney (Nordstrom
Gold Hoop Earrings- Nordstrom (www.Nordstrom.com)
Bracelet- Madewell  (www.Madewell.com)
Available in 3 colors as of 9-5-13
"Wish" Necklace & Star Ring- Ariella Collection (Nordstrom)
Cobalt Eyelet Sundress- Madewell (Madewell store at the Grove in LA)
 Black Faux Leather Belt- BP (Nordstrom)
Anchor Sandals-  Mix No. 6 (DSW)
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That dress is so cute! I love it! Wish they still had it in stock.

    ReplyDelete