Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Fun! -Heidi's 5 Fashion Must Haves For Fall 2013

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!
To start the week off Kaya and I each wanted
to do a post that shows our own individual must have
pieces for Fall 2013.I posted mine today,
and be sure to check back for Kaya's post tomorrow.
And make sure to have FUN with fashion this fall!


Top 5 For Fall




For my 5 pieces I wanted to show some easy ways to add
some fun pieces to your fall wardrobe. All the things I picked are easy add-ons to any wardrobe.

A statement necklace can dress up anything for a simple t-shirt to a cocktail dress or anything in between.
Check out The J.Crew Factory Store or Etsy for some great affordable options for statement necklaces.

My absolute favorite trend right now is animal motifs. I have way to many sweaters with little critters on them. They are so great to throw on to help cheer you up on those gloomy fall days.

Chambray shirts are so fun and they go with so many things! They have been my favorite to pair with  colored skinny jeans.

Last Spring I searched EVERYWHERE for the perfect pair of gray booties, and now you can buy them at so many places in any price range. They are a fun style to have when you don't want to wear just black or brown boots. The bootie style is great too, because you can wear it with jeans, dresses or skirts.

Printed skinny jeans are a fun update to colored skinny jeans.
Wearing a bold pattern on your legs can sometimes feel a little overwhelming, but their are always more subtle options to choose from. Try something printed in a traditional  denim wash if you feel nervous to give it a try.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment