Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sundance! Most Stylish Star -Selena Gomez

Sorry for the delay on posts guys! Sundance was crazy busy and this is the first moment I've had to get to a computer. I saw lots of celebrities at this years Sundance Film Festival and lots of great movies too! I thought it would be fun if I posted some pics on here of the stars I thought to be the most stylish. 
First up the lovely Selena Gomez.
Who was nice enough to stop so I could grab a quick picture with her. 
Check out her amazing coat! 
Selena ran all around the streets of Park City looking chic in her stunning all black and denim ensemble.  
Seriously this girl is beautiful in person.
Whats funny is I was even wearing a hat I bought last year that is from her "Dream Out Loud" collection she designed for Kmart. 
I haven't been able to find who made her jacket, top or jeans, 
but I was able to find an exact match for her booties. 
They are made by Steve Madden and you can get them here.
Even better, they are on sale for $100! What a steal! 
Now if I could only figure out how to get my hair to look like hers...



No comments:

Post a Comment