Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sundance Gear

I picked up some last minute supplies for Sundance this week and I am so excited
to have some new things to wear up in Park City!
 
The shirt is a Omni-Heat base layer that is made by Columbia.
I have an Omni-Heat coat and I love how warm it is! I am excited to try out the base layer.
I hope it keeps me super warm!
 
The striped circle scarf and gloves are made by a great company called Threads 4 Thought.
Threads 4 Thought works to make sustainable apparel and in an ethical work environment.
They are one of my favorite brands! Please check them out.
 
The Sunglasses  are Betsey Johnson and I got them for a steal at Nordstrom Rack.
I've needed a new pair of aviators since I broke my favorite pair at Sundance last year.
(I guess it's about time)
 
Lastly the cream colored beanie is from Urban Outfitters. 
I like that it is such a great neutral hue it will go great with so many different things.
 
Here is hoping my new gear keeps me nice and warm!
 
 
Sunglasses- Betsey Johnson, find  similar ones them here
Top- Colombia, Omni-heat base layer, find it here
Multi-Colored Hat- Free People, find it here
Cream Colored Beanie- Urban Outfitters find it here
Gloves and Striped Infinity Scarf- Threads 4 Thought, find them here

No comments:

Post a Comment