Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Throwback -Aphrodite

Hi Everyone! With Halloween just a little over a week away, Kaya and I thought it would be fun if we did a few throwback posts of some of our old Halloween costumes.
So here we go!

This Halloween throwback is from 2010 when I dressed up as Aphrodite.
My friend Mayra went as Venus. (We thought it was a very clever idea)
I rarely spend a lot of time on my costumes. I'm more of a what do I have in my closet that I can make into a costume in 5 minutes or less type of person.

But this year was an exception. I worked really hard to sew both our costumes... by hand.
Clearly I was crazy. Or maybe I was inspired because I was in college and had a sewing class at the time.

So here it is! I was literally drenched in glitter...

 
What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?
 
0

No comments:

Post a Comment