Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Friday Working

Last Friday I had to head downtown to merchandise and meet with a department store manager. I wanted to be able to move mannequins around while still looking professional and fashionable. It was a little chilly Friday so I was excited to get to wear my deer sweater that I bought at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last July. (You guys know how much I love an animal motif!) Here is what I wore:
 


Plaid Button Up Shirt -Lucky Brand (I got mine at the Macy's store, but
they are still available at www.macys.com and www.luckybrand.com)
Deer Sweater -Halogen (Nordstrom)
Bracelets -Madewell (Madewell store at The Grove Mall in LA)
Jeans -AG Jeans (Nordstrom)

Boots - Zigi Soho (Still available at www.DSW.com)
These boots are quickly becoming my go to boots this fall.
They are so comfy!

1 comment:

  1. I think I might be OBSESSED with your deer sweater. So, so, cute!

    ReplyDelete