Monday, March 3, 2014

Lobsters Are Perfect For Spring

I am absolutely in love with this lobster sweater I picked up last week at the J.Crew Factory Store.

It's incredibly soft and has a great fit. Plus it's so fun! The jeans are Rock and Republic. I bought them years ago at Nordstrom Rack. I have yet to find another pair of distressed jeans that I like as much as this pair. I like that the distressing is subtle and the color is great. I picked up the yellow statement necklace along with the sweater at the J.Crew Factory Store. I always like the color yellow but I have a hard time wearing it because I am so pale, but the color is so great and so spring! It makes me think of sunshine.

Here is what I wore for a beautiful Spring day:

 
 

Gold Hoop Earrings: Nordstrom Brand Similar here.)
Yellow Statement Necklace: J.Crew Factory (Get it here.)
Bracelet: Madewell (Similar here)
Lobster Sweater: J.Crew Factory (Get it  here.)
Distressed Jeans: Rock and Republic (Nordstrom Rack, years ago)  (Similar here)
Booties: Charlotte Russe (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment