Monday, December 2, 2013

Dinner With The Girls

Had a fun girls night out with some friends last weekend! We headed over to PF Chang's for happy hour then did some quick shopping. Its always fun to catch up with the ladies! Especially if it involves drinks, food and shopping! I love these sweater leggings because the print is so fun and bright. The necklace I made myself for my jewelry brand BeadDifferent. I'm exciting to share with you guys when my online shop officially launches.
Here is what I wore:
Sweater: Currants (Gifted)
 Sweater Leggings: (Scheels) Similar styles still available.
Socks: Ouleiting (Scheels)
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Icing by Claire's 
Necklace: BeadDifferent (My own brand! Details to come.)
Bracelet: Unknown Brand (Gifted)
Rings: BeadDiffernet 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment