Saturday, August 10, 2013

One Pair Of Shorts Three Ways

Right now its been so hot, I find myself throwing on my See Through Soul denim shorts more then anything! Here are three different looks I wore, all with the same shorts.
 
 
 
What I Wore For A Warm Summer Evening:
Nautical
 Tee- J.Crew (J.Crew Outlet)
 
Necklace- Lenora Dame (Nordstrom)
Bracelets- Madewell (Madewell.com)
Gold Sandals- Montego Bay Club (Payless Shoe Store)
 
What I Wore For A Hot Day Shopping:
Light & Breezy
Sunglasses- Stella McCartney (Nordstrom Rack)
Bracelet- Until There's a Cure (Until.org)
Silver Sandals- Montego Bay Club (Payless Shoe Store)
Paisley Tank Top- Tommy Girl ( Macy's)
Love Necklace- Ariella Collection (Nordstrom)
 
What I Wore For A Day With My Pup:
Comfy and Casual
Sunglasses- Stella McCartney (Nordstrom Rack)
Shirt- Good Hyouman (Kitson)
Bracelets- Until There's a Cure (www.until.org) &
Local artist found at a farmers market
Black Sandals- Montego Bay Club (Payless Shoe Store)  

 
Check out Good Hyouman at
Great company with cute clothes that gives
all their net proceeds to charity. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment